Make sure you retain the confirmation number for anything you report

Report flooding on street

Report noisy vehicle (horn/music/engine idling)

Report a hydrant that is leaking, running, or running at full blast

Report a noisy neighbor

Check the status of your service request

Department of Consumer Affairs Online Complaint Form

Pix11 Help Me Howard (212-210-2490)
NBC I-Team (866-NEWS244)
Eyewitness News The Investigators (877-TIP-NEWS)

Community Board 14: 718-471-7300

Precinct 100: 718-318-4200
Precinct 101: 718-868-3400